Managing Exam Stress
Support for students
In any given year, young people (both individually and as a collective) worry about their exams. This is completely normal and an indication that they take them seriously. As an Academy, we are keen to do all that we can to reduce any unnecessary worry so that students can focus on doing their best.
We aim to:
- ensure students are well-informed about what is coming up
- provide plenty of opportunities to practice the routines of exams
- provide high-quality intervention to support our students in accessing the curriculum
- support students in understanding what and how to revise
- encourage students to use a range of well-being and positive mental health strategies
- have a range of bespoke support in place for students who need them
We can’t emphasize enough how important it is that students come to school every day, talk to us and work with us to ensure they do their very best.
Advice for Students
Click on the links for advice on looking after your wellbeing during the exam period.
Advice for Parents